• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayers please.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My neighbour won't be having a nice christmas this year. I talk to her almost every day at the bus stop in the morning. Our kids are on the same bus and have the same stop. This morning, she got there with her son looking rather sad. I asked her what was wrong and she told me her Dad had passed away last night on the operating table. He had a heart attack last week and when the surgeons went in to repair the damage, they found another major blockage.

Could everyone remember her and her family in their prayers please. This will be hard for them.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
You got it Brian! That's going to be a sad Christmas for that family no matter what happens.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Done Brian. I am having a hard time finding Christmas spirit myself. Too many bad things going on in the world right now.:huh:

benspawpaw

:smile:my father passed away on dec 18th and was buried on the 21st many years ago. since then there has been a hole in christmas but the grandkids heip fill it some. will pray for strength for your friend.