• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Old Member

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I was invited here by Junkman 2 or 3 years ago. I joined, lurked around a little, but was busy with other things that I didn't really get involved. I recently returned from a deployement from Iraq where Bob Skurka kept me stocked with goodies via his care packages. I was really involved over at TractorByNet, but they have become a little too touchy feely over. This place looks like it has a little bit of everything that I like.

Brent Pepper
aka "Tractors4u"

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Look out, there are even a couple of rednecks here too! :eek:

Oh, BTW, my oldest is now a member of the Army and studying at VMI. What's the deal with no Thanksgiving break for them at VMI? I think he has something kinky planned. I have to go pick him up on 17 November for "fur low". When I did that in college, I certainly wouldn't call my parents to tell them about it!!! :tiphat:

P.S. Welcome! And, we need to stir up more here about ATV's and UTV's here. :thumb: To me, the only "bad one" is the one that is missing from your garage!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Brent.

Watchout for Bonehead. He likes to get a little too touchy feely sometimes. Otherwise, the rest of us are largely normal (depending on how you define normal).

PB

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Brents!

Welcome over to the "dark side" of the internet. Lots of general conversation over here, but not much by way of tractor talking. Not sure why the folks at TBN still consider this to be 'competition' when we spend most of our time shooting the bull over a cup of coffee rather than discussing tractors. But so be it. Its nice to have you here, and I've noticed a few others just stopped in too.

I'm not sure about the happenings over at TBN as I left because of Bird. Simply put, he became a jerk. No need to go deeper than that and I admit that I can be a jerk too, but I had no problems with any of the mods over there except him. Packed up and left and don't go back unless I get some word that I have PMs. I answer those and leave again, but don't bother with their forums.

You should know, the DEBATE area here gets pretty heated up, we even have a warning on it so people don't get their panties in a bunch. Most of my time here is devoted to guns, snowcats or causing grief to others.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the intro Brent. And thanks for your service in Iraq. :applause: :applause: :tiphat:

Welcome to FF. You joined way back when we started, you old timer you. :thumb:

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Brent, welcome home. And thank you.

Also welcome (back) here on FF.

What got to you on the other site? The Yanmar bunch there is pretty reasonable. I usually don't venture out into the general discussions.

And come join the Yanmar forum on Doc's other site, NetTractorTalk!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
For some strange reason I have this urge to buy a Sno Trac after logging on here this morning.

NNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :pat:

All Content Copyright K.R.I.S.T.I. - Kristis Rescuing Impotent Snow Tracs, International.

Tractor Ernie

Hi guys, I stumbled onto this site tonight & had to join.

TBN is getting to PC to hang around very long,and it looks like all the old timers are here too.
I look forward to discussing politics, jokes, and anything else on my mind:2gunsfiri
without the thought police slapping me like a troll !

Ernie

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Ernie!
Welcome to FF. I'm glad you found us. Feel free to share anything on your mind. If you can't find a forum that fits it, put it in the open forum. :D

Enjoy and post often! :thumb:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Do they even have snow where you live?

About once every ten years or so, but that doesn't matter. The wife saw me perusing ebay once for a good deal on a snowmobile. I would be the only one around here prepared to play.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi guys, I stumbled onto this site tonight & had to join.

TBN is getting to PC to hang around very long,and it looks like all the old timers are here too.
I look forward to discussing politics, jokes, and anything else on my mind:2gunsfiri
without the thought police slapping me like a troll !

Ernie

Welcome Ernie! It will be nice to have another Mahindra guy around even though you are also a Yanmar and Branson guy too. I'm sure you'll help balance the west coast lefties too!

Tractor Ernie

Welcome Ernie! It will be nice to have another Mahindra guy around even though you are also a Yanmar and Branson guy too. I'm sure you'll help balance the west coast lefties too!

Pb, I went to a gun show in Salem on Sunday, there was a guy at the door passing out literature for Ron Paul.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Pb, I went to a gun show in Salem on Sunday, there was a guy at the door passing out literature for Ron Paul.

I think Ron Paul has a good base in the NW. I'm not sure he will make it to President but for now I think his views need some support in order to try and bring the Republican party back to the Constitution.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think Ron Paul has a good base in the NW. I'm not sure he will make it to President but for now I think his views need some support in order to try and bring the Republican party back to the Constitution.

My hope with Ron Paul is that he gets his message out and that the GOP hears & understands it. I want to see it resonate loud enough that the GOP platform includes some of Dr Paul's points and in my wild and crazy dreams, I'd love to see him as the VP choice for running mate.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of Ron Paul .....
Last night Jay Leno mentioned his name after making fun of the 8000th democratic debate ... Applause broke out from the entire audience. Gave me hope that the pollsters might have misjudged and that Paul's message is getting out.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok.. I guess I should have made a formal introduction here today.
First off, I like these forums and find it friendly and fun.
I am 47 yrs old, a nurse and a widow.
I like to work, swim when I can to stay in shape, walk my weiner dog Gretchen, and read good books.
My life is pretty simple because I like it that way.
Sanity is the key to all things in this life, although I have been told I am off the hook and have a wild sense of humor.
I look forward to getting to know most of you as only one can over the internet.
Anywho.. I'll shut up now and enjoy the threads. :)

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok.. I guess I should have made a formal introduction here today.
First off, I like these forums and find it friendly and fun.
I am 47 yrs old, a nurse and a widow.
I like to work, swim when I can to stay in shape, walk my weiner dog Gretchen, and read good books.
My life is pretty simple because I like it that way.
Sanity is the key to all things in this life, although I have been told I am off the hook and have a wild sense of humor.
I look forward to getting to know most of you as only one can over the internet.
Anywho.. I'll shut up now and enjoy the threads. :)

Thanks for joining the fray! Welcome and I'm sure your going to have fun....:thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:eek: well... I guess I shouldn't be too hung up on posting a pic of myself then, huh?
ok.. be kind.. lol

GOODUN.jpg