• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

63 thiokol 4T2

mtbxdrew

Thinking of selling my thiokol, parts are impossible to find or insanely expensive, I don’t have the money to properly restore it and it’s just sitting in my garage, runs and drives but I wouldn’t trust it to go anywhere without completely going thru everything, sprockets are missing rubber, have a spare set of tracks for it, not sure of how to value it, have not seen another come up for sale the entire time I’ve had it, I have the original title for It and know who’s owned it from new, thinking somewhere around 8000 based on how expensive cats are in general,
c25b77947868320fcfe469430907715c.jpg
f8a47edba71ed293bf8bf156cb58fa1c.jpg
22763ce8bbfea670799457d1b1407001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Location? What rear end is in those?

Not sure on the location, but they have a power divider which has two dry clutch packs (if the seals don’t leak)which in turn go to two rearends one to each sprocket having high and low clutch packs and neutral allowing for turns. They actually do ok, if in good repair.

mtbxdrew

I don’t have any of the ones on my machine but they are identical to these
f9c1ec55f7159a4ea2b4b979fae61a10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk