• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What web browser do you use?

Fairygirl

It looks like Firefox is a winner here...LOL. I agree, Firefox is the best browser I've ever used. I have used Internet Explorer (which sucks), Opera (on my blackberry), Google Chrome (Which was pretty good), and now good ole' Firefox :D

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
firefox!!!

with Opera as a back up just in case. Had google chrome for a week or so and didn't like it. Got rid of it but it keeps trying to come back.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So I tried Dolphin Mini on my droid after reading about it here. Not so nice on some sites, lightning fast on others.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Had safari on the Imac...fire fox seemed to work real well....chrome wouldnt load on it for some reason.....on the mac air I have been trying chrome and cant seem to warm up to it......keeps wanting acess to my contacts....none on here yet!!! dont have any tec...reasons just dont like it for some reason....think Ill go back to firefox....and the wildblue system seems to run best with firefox...dooing taxes safari wouldnt print the forms where firefox would.....

noose

My primary browser is Firefox, but I also use Google Chrome, Sleipnir, Avant Browser, Slimbrowser, and Maxthon on occasion.

Dude111

Banned
noose said:
My primary browser is Firefox, but I also use Google Chrome, Sleipnir, Avant Browser, Slimbrowser, and Maxthon on occasion.
Ya I use an earlier version of maxthon called "MyIE2" .. Actually the last version of MyIE2 before the change.....

I didnt like the way Maxthon was heading @ all..... Alot of features removed,etc......... I started with this browser on MyIE3.2de and stayed with that along time then I got MyIE2 and I ended up staying with the last version (9.27.68)

MyIE2 is an IE wrapper for those who dont know....... (The IE version on my computer is 6 -- I use it sometimes but I like the nicer UI that MyIE2 has (And more features than IE has))

I would have expected to find this thread on the computer base but I guess it ok here
icon7.gif

leadarrows

I change depending on what I am doing. I use Firefox for social media. I use Avast SecureLine for banking and paying bills. I sometimes use Brave or Opera if I want to search for something and leave it open for a while. I have Chrome but rarely use it. I search with DuckDuck Go.