• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him 'Fredo': 'I'll F*cking Throw You

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him 'Fredo': 'I'll F*cking Throw You Down These Stairs!'
BY DEBRA HEINE AUGUST 12, 2019

https://pjmedia.com/video/chris-cuo...fredo-ill-fcking-throw-you-down-these-stairs/

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went ballistic over the weekend, spewing profanities and threatening throw a man down the stairs after he called him "Fredo."

"I'll f*cking ruin your sh*t! I'll f*cking throw you down these stairs like a f*cking punk!" Cuomo bellowed.

As anyone who has watched The Godfather knows, "Fredo" is a slur that is often used to insult someone as the weakest member of a family or the black sheep who constantly screws up. In the classic 1972 film, Fredo Corleone was Michael's dim older brother, who was considered to be the failure of the family.

But apparently, not everyone knows this.

An unidentified man attending an event on Shelter Island, New York, asked if he could take a picture with Cuomo on Sunday, and mistakenly called him Fredo, prompting the enraged response from the CNN anchor.

"I thought that's who you were," the man said apologetically.

"No! Punk-ass b*tches on the right call me Fredo! My name is Chris Cuomo. I'm an anchor on CNN," Cuomo explained angrily.

"Fredo was on The Godfather. He was the weak brother. And they use it as an Italian aspersion," he added.

Cuomo said if you are Italian, being called "Fredo" is "a f*cking insult to your people."

"It's like the n-word for us," he explained heatedly. "So is that a cool f*cking thing?" he asked.

"You're a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," the nonplussed man said.

"Yeah, well if you want to play, we can f*cking play," Cuomo shot back.

"I don't want any problems," the man said, taking off his glasses.

"You're going to have a big f*cking problem," Cuomo exclaimed.

"What's the problem?" the confused man asked.

"Don't insult me like that!" Cuomo fired back.

"I didn't mean to insult you," the man tried to explain.

"You called me Fredo like I called you a punk b*tch," the CNN anchor barked. "You like that?"

"I didn't call you that, I asked you that," the man insisted.

"You called me Fredo!" Cuomo interjected. You know my name isn't Fredo!"

But the man insisted that he thought it was.

[According to YouTuber "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon," the individual honestly didn't know Cuomo's real name, having heard of him only through The Rush Limbaugh Show, where the host constantly calls him "Fredo." "The man legitimately thought his name was FREDO," Brandon said.]

Cuomo continued to chide the man, telling him to "stand up like a man" and "admit" what he said.

"I don't have a problem with you, man," the man insisted.

"You're going to have a f*cking problem," Cuomo fired back.

"What are you going to do about it?" the man asked.

"I'll f*cking ruin your sh*t," Cuomo threatened. "I'll f*cking throw you down these stairs like a f*cking punk."

"Why don't you do it then" the man replied, finally standing up for himself.

"So you can f*cking sue?" Cuomo bellowed, before challenging the man to "take a f*cking swing."

"Hey listen man, I'm not doing anything," the man exclaimed.

"I'll f*cking wreck your sh*t," Cuomo again threatened. "I'll f*cking wreck your sh*t!"

As triggered as Cuomo was at being called "Fredo" on Sunday, you might think he would stand up for anyone who was called the "f*cking insulting" name. But you would be wrong.

When Ana Navarro referred to Donald Trump Jr. as "Fredo" during a CNN segment slamming Trump's oldest son, Cuomo didn't even blink.

Cuomo Prime Time
@CuomoPrimeTime
@ananavarro
slams Don Jr. for likening border wall to zoo fence: He's an "entitled, rich, spoiled little brat whose only call to fame is being his daddy's son."
"[D]addy kept Fredo back home...Who cares what [he] says. I don't want to talk about that entitled little brat."

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him 'Fredo': 'I'll F*cking Throw You Down These Stairs!'
BY DEBRA HEINE AUGUST 12, 2019

https://pjmedia.com/video/chris-cuo...fredo-ill-fcking-throw-you-down-these-stairs/

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went ballistic over the weekend, spewing profanities and threatening throw a man down the stairs after he called him "Fredo."

"I'll f*cking ruin your sh*t! I'll f*cking throw you down these stairs like a f*cking punk!" Cuomo bellowed.

As anyone who has watched The Godfather knows, "Fredo" is a slur that is often used to insult someone as the weakest member of a family or the black sheep who constantly screws up. In the classic 1972 film, Fredo Corleone was Michael's dim older brother, who was considered to be the failure of the family.

But apparently, not everyone knows this.

An unidentified man attending an event on Shelter Island, New York, asked if he could take a picture with Cuomo on Sunday, and mistakenly called him Fredo, prompting the enraged response from the CNN anchor.

"I thought that's who you were," the man said apologetically.

"No! Punk-ass b*tches on the right call me Fredo! My name is Chris Cuomo. I'm an anchor on CNN," Cuomo explained angrily.

"Fredo was on The Godfather. He was the weak brother. And they use it as an Italian aspersion," he added.

Cuomo said if you are Italian, being called "Fredo" is "a f*cking insult to your people."

"It's like the n-word for us," he explained heatedly. "So is that a cool f*cking thing?" he asked.

"You're a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," the nonplussed man said.

"Yeah, well if you want to play, we can f*cking play," Cuomo shot back.

"I don't want any problems," the man said, taking off his glasses.

"You're going to have a big f*cking problem," Cuomo exclaimed.

"What's the problem?" the confused man asked.

"Don't insult me like that!" Cuomo fired back.

"I didn't mean to insult you," the man tried to explain.

"You called me Fredo like I called you a punk b*tch," the CNN anchor barked. "You like that?"

"I didn't call you that, I asked you that," the man insisted.

"You called me Fredo!" Cuomo interjected. You know my name isn't Fredo!"

But the man insisted that he thought it was.

[According to YouTuber "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon," the individual honestly didn't know Cuomo's real name, having heard of him only through The Rush Limbaugh Show, where the host constantly calls him "Fredo." "The man legitimately thought his name was FREDO," Brandon said.]

Cuomo continued to chide the man, telling him to "stand up like a man" and "admit" what he said.

"I don't have a problem with you, man," the man insisted.

"You're going to have a f*cking problem," Cuomo fired back.

"What are you going to do about it?" the man asked.

"I'll f*cking ruin your sh*t," Cuomo threatened. "I'll f*cking throw you down these stairs like a f*cking punk."

"Why don't you do it then" the man replied, finally standing up for himself.

"So you can f*cking sue?" Cuomo bellowed, before challenging the man to "take a f*cking swing."

"Hey listen man, I'm not doing anything," the man exclaimed.

"I'll f*cking wreck your sh*t," Cuomo again threatened. "I'll f*cking wreck your sh*t!"

As triggered as Cuomo was at being called "Fredo" on Sunday, you might think he would stand up for anyone who was called the "f*cking insulting" name. But you would be wrong.

When Ana Navarro referred to Donald Trump Jr. as "Fredo" during a CNN segment slamming Trump's oldest son, Cuomo didn't even blink.

Brought to you by the party of tolerance.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder if CNN will can him for this?
Their ratings are already in the toilet.
I'd be embarrassed if i were his family.
Makes him look like an unprofessional thug.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder if CNN will can him for this?
Their ratings are already in the toilet.
I'd be embarrassed if i were his family.
Makes him look like an unprofessional thug.

He is an unprofessional thug just like the rest of them.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump mocks CNN’s Chris Cuomo over viral video: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also’
By Brian Flood | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-cnn-chris-cuomo-fredo
A
President Trump ripped CNN’s Chris Cuomo as an "out-of-control animal" on Tuesday in response to a viral video in which the “Cuomo Prime Time” host threatened a man who apparently had called him "Fredo."

A video of the confrontation, which originally surfaced on the YouTube channel "That's The Point with Brandon” and was circulated by Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra, begins with the man telling Cuomo, "I thought that was who you were." The CNN host clearly didn’t appreciate the comment and the clip quickly became a trending topic on social media.

Fredo is a reference to Fredo Corleone, the weak and facile brother in the movie “The Godfather,” who was played by John Cazale.

The CNN host is the younger brother of Andrew Cuomo, the Democratic governor of New York. The confrontation took place Sunday at a bar on New York's Shelter Island.

“I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts,” Trump tweeted. “Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN.”

"No, punk-ass b----es from the right call me 'Fredo.' My name is Chris Cuomo. I'm an anchor on CNN," Cuomo responded. "'Fredo' was from 'The Godfather.' He was a weak brother and they use that as an Italian slur -- are any of you Italian?... It's a f---ing insult to your people. It's an insult to your f--kin' people. It's like the N-word for us. Is that a cool f---ing thing?"

After the man sarcastically told him, "You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," Cuomo reacted, "If you want to play, we'll f---ing play."

"If you've got something to say about what I do on television, then say it, but you don't have to call me a f---in' insult," Cuomo continued.

"Hey man, listen, I don't want any problems," the man, who appears to be holding the camera from below, told Cuomo.

"Well, you're gonna have a big f---in' problem," Cuomo shot back.

While the president mocked Cuomo over the confrontation, others have defended him. Fox News’ Sean Hannity tweeted that Cuomo has “zero to apologize for.”

“I say good for @ChrisCuomo,” Hannity wrote. “He’s out with his 9-year-old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jack-ss in front of his family.”

In a statement to Fox News, CNN said it fully supported its primetime anchor.

“Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him,” a CNN spokesperson told Fox News.

The president later sent another tweet directed at Cuomo, who recently hosted a CNN town hall on gun control.

“Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control,” Trump tweeted. “He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!”

Trump reiterated his thoughts when speaking to reporters later in the day outside Marine One.

“I think what Chris Cuomo did was horrible. His language was horrible, he looked like a total out-of-control animal."
— President Trump

“I think what Chris Cuomo did was horrible. His language was horrible, he looked like a total out-of-control animal. He lost it, and frankly, I don’t think anybody should defend him because he spews lies every night. I don’t know why anybody would defend him,” Trump said. “Chris Cuomo is out of control. I watched it, I thought it was terrible… you’ve never seen me do that.”

Trump then said that the CNN host was “so out of control” that it’s a good thing he wasn’t holding a weapon.

Cuomo acknowledged that he received some support but said he shouldn’t “add to the ugliness” that he opposes.

“Appreciate all the support but - truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me. This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose,” Cuomo tweeted on Tuesday morning.

Over the years, many people – including CNN personalities – have used the term “Fredo” to mock the president’s sons. Donald Trump Jr. took notice of the viral video and offered his thoughts on the situation.

“Hey @ChrisCuomo, take it from me, “Fredo” isn’t the N word for Italians, it just means you’re the dumb brother,” he wrote.

As of Tuesday morning, the viral video had over 3.4 million views – more than three times the audience that Cuomo typically draws. During the month of July, “Cuomo Prime Time” averaged 954,000 nightly viewers.

Cuomo announced Monday afternoon, hours before the video went viral, that "Cuomo Prime Time" was on hiatus this week and would be back on-air Aug. 19.

Ironically, the New York Post unearthed an old video in which Cuomo playfully referred to himself as “Fredo” during a 2010 radio interview.

Fox News’ Joseph A. Wulfsohn contributed to this report.

Brian Flood covers the media for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter at @briansflood.

Attachments

• 13124A82-D5CF-427D-A276-53E8119989F3.jpg
    13124A82-D5CF-427D-A276-53E8119989F3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 40

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Methinks his hide is a mite thin!! Wonderful language to use in front of his daughter!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He is Fredo, forevermore. He better get used to it because it will not take long for most people to forget what his real first name is. It will always be Fredo.