• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What about us?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Cries the people of Chicago. What about us? 57 shot in the month of July. What about us?

Not a peep from Fake News CNN. Not a peep. What about us?

rugerman

To the people of Chicago, if you want to change your situation vote out the politicians who are not fixin the problem you are responsible for Obama and his crap , don’t cry to us fix your own problems, don’t pass them on to us.

Bannedjoe

I'm grateful for places like Chicago, LA and Detroit.
It gives those folks a place to live.
Otherwise they might move in next to me.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
To the people of Chicago, if you want to change your situation vote out the politicians who are not fixin the problem you are responsible for Obama and his crap , don’t cry to us fix your own problems, don’t pass them on to us.

I agree, I keep waiting for it to happen in LA. or SF. sanctuary cities-no, tent cities-no, druggies shooting up in the streets-no, shit in the streets-no, flea borne Typhus-no, higher taxes to pay for it-no, Typhoid fever-no and other things not mentioned-no. Why the people paying for it, Live it and still vote for it boggles the mind. Marty

rugerman

Part of the problem (my opinion) is that politicians running for office promise all kinds of crap that there is no way that they can provide just to get the votes from the give me free stuff crowd and the liberal media passes it on as if it will happen instead of calling it bull crap.