• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pirate Stew Recipes

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ingredients

1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small sweet potato, chopped
4 small potatoes, chopped
1 celery rib, chopped
1 turnip, chopped
2 parsnips, chopped
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon butter
1 small onion, chopped
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 cube beef bouillon
3 tablespoons rum

Directions

Combine the beef, flour, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag; shake to evenly coat the beef.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown the beef in the olive oil. Transfer the meat into the bottom of a slow cooker and return the skillet to the heat. Add the sweet potato, potato, celery, turnip, and parsnip. Pour the vinegar into the hot skillet to deglaze the pan, scraping loose the particles from the bottom with a spatula; empty into the slow cooker. Return the skillet to the heat and melt the butter. Cook and stir the onion in the melted butter until softened; scrape into the slow cooker.
Combine the pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, beef bullion, and rum in a small saucepan; cook until the bouillon cube dissolves. Pour into the slow cooker.
Turn the slow cooker on to High; cook for 1 hour. Switch heat to Low and cook an additional 6 hours.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pirate-stew/detail.aspx

---------------------------
Daerk's_Pirate_Stew.png

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thx I may do that if I ever get another story written. I had a one eyed cat that's what got me started.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
All you need to make a pirate girl stew is some cuffs and a can of whipped cream!:yum::yum: