• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just Venting The Rage...

American Girl

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, feeling overwhelmed by an indescribable anger at absolutely nothing. Just raw emotion, no rhyme or reason...and I had to vent it on paper. I never did get back to sleep, but at least writing it down drained me enough that I could breathe again.

I wouldn't call this a poem. It's more like streaming thoughts.

The beast of rage rises within, leaving me writhing in agony.

The sea of fury tosses me helplessly among its tempestuous waves.

Whom do you fight when there's no one to blame, no enemy to defeat?

What do you say when all your beautiful words miserably fail to capture the torture and restlessness?

When do you accept that there's just no point, and no possible way to win?

Where do you go when you're lost, alone, and trapped, unable to escape the prison of your own mind?

Why do you pray when no one is there to answer your pitiful pleas?

How do you act when the fire in your chest burns to be unleashed upon the world?

You swallow it down, deep inside, to keep it from scorching those you love most.

You desperately gasp for air, left breathless from the weight of hopelessness.

And after imploding, the damages done, you'll find a brief moment of peace.

So rest while you can, find solace in pain, for soon it will all start again.

:furious:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Believe it, or not I know exactly how this indescribable anger can consume you .....But despite your anger your sweetness has pierced it.....Keep fighting and don't let the anger win. Fight for the sweet girl inside.
I have always been your back bone when you needed it....so don't forget me.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You know.....
I read this about 3 times now and I am impressed with your writing skills .
You said a "lot" there , girl . Its all about taking it 1 day at a time and not over estimating your goals . You hang in there .
There's a lot of good old people here who will be here to listen and help any time you need . :dizzy::biggrin:

American Girl

Very powerful stuff, AG. Maybe spilling it all out in words will help you deal.

Exactly. Spilling out my emotions on the page always helps. Not only is it an emotional outlet, it's also a distraction. And it gives me a sense of satisfaction when I can make something beautiful out of something ugly. lol.

American Girl

Believe it, or not I know exactly how this indescribable anger can consume you .....But despite your anger your sweetness has pierced it.....Keep fighting and don't let the anger win. Fight for the sweet girl inside.
I have always been your back bone when you needed it....so don't forget me.

I love you, too, Momma.

:wub:

American Girl

You know.....
I read this about 3 times now and I am impressed with your writing skills .
You said a "lot" there , girl . Its all about taking it 1 day at a time and not over estimating your goals . You hang in there .
There's a lot of good old people here who will be here to listen and help any time you need . :dizzy::biggrin:

Thank you, your sweet words made me feel good. I appreciate the uplift, I needed it!

:thankyou2

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
You know.....

What he said... You know where to find me.