• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Game

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will start out with a word, Peripatetic.

Next person must use this word in a sentence and then create a new word.

One of the few things I've never been accused of is being Peripatetic

Quixotic is the next word. Next person must use Quixotic in a sentence and then give out a new word.

Have fun and should increase some of our vocabulary.

Murph

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I just cut all those leaves too............... you guys are wasting a lot of time that could be used to help me clean up for winter around here, sure you dont want to come help.....

the wifey is making chili tonite.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just cut all those leaves too............... you guys are wasting a lot of time that could be used to help me clean up for winter around here, sure you dont want to come help.....

the wifey is making chili tonite.

Sorry Danny, my wife made Chili for lunch today. My stomach could not handle two meals in one day of chili.

However, FF is pretty much dead today, not many posts.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How about whoever uses the word in a sentence should also provide the definition. I still don't know what Peripatetic means.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
How about whoever uses the word in a sentence should also provide the definition. I still don't know what Peripatetic means.

That sounds fine with me. I got that word from the place I was playing the game.

murph

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Would you change the alarm hysteria from 2 to 1.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Acclimate

I use that word a lot in one of my computer programs but can't find that the meaning matches up.

murph
[/FONT]

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Gatorboys attitude results in the macroscian view of him that many others have.

macrophallus