• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Something big landed on the moon?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Let them have the moon . I really don't care as long as I have my Dr. Rums each night . If they been there all that time , more power to em . Just let me live out my last few years than let all these young smart asses that think they know it all go to battle to claim what no one wants .
I am sure they could have kicked our ass many years ago if their intent was to do harm .

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Cathy and I have been making a study of the images. We found a curious thing. It may well explain this off as simple coincidence of technology and finding what you looked for because one wanted to.

Over the surface such geometric shadows do appear. Some have lights. A few almost look like structures with lights equidistance from each other and often symmetrical.

Then we realized that the Google Moon image is just pixels. And the Pixels would naturally be symmetrical and ,....equidistance. This because pixels are a man made matrix on our screens. In the case of the image, there could simply be a serendipitous match of the matrix, a man made structure, putting the lights, a natural reflection which occurs randomly all over the moon, and a shadow. The shadow would quite likely be geometric. In the case of landscapes, most are.

Only thru an optical telescope could one find the shape and coinciding lights as they truly are. And such an image has yet to be published, to my knowledge, anywhere.

Perhaps not a hoax just a mistake of identity.

Sadly, the extraterrestrial communities are most likely dealing with peace negotiations in a galaxy far far away and have little time or concern for our meager world and the rock spinning around it.

Leaving it's treasures for our more noble purposes this coming February 14th. Guys, don't forget the lady next week.