• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Facts about DACA "Dreamers"

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's not about what is humane or what is good fo America, it is more about votes than anything.

Attachments

• FactsAboutDreames.jpg
    FactsAboutDreames.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 84

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd like to see the sources for these.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The fun fact I care about is the fun fact that says they all need to go home. Go home as quickly as possible and stay there. That, my forum friends is the DACA fun fact I like. :clap::clap:

As for my dreams, I have many but the one that pertains to this subject is the one where the only immigrants are the ones that are totally vetted before consideration, know english, have a skill set or college degree and are willing to embrace the ideals and dreams on this nation and become productive law abiding citizens.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Australia and Canada have merit based immigration. What's wrong with the US having it?? Oh, that's right, the dems want more voters. How silly of me!!
Mike

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Australia and Canada have merit based immigration. What's wrong with the US having it?? Oh, that's right, the dems want more voters. How silly of me!!
Mike

I see the numbers of Dreamers just changed from 700K to over 1.8 MILLION

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In the late 60's boeing brought in many families from germany to work for them. Mostly machinist. I grew up near one family and run around with them.
Jim

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
In the late 60's boeing brought in many families from germany to work for them. Mostly machinist. I grew up near one family and run around with them.
Jim

A different time and a different people, and probably different from today's Germans!!
Mike