• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary Clinton: Issues

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hoping this can be a place to discuss and review all the issues that Billary will have to deal with.

Of late it has come out that she took millions from foreign governments. Seems like a big issue to me but I have not heard much else on it.

Now, she is better than everyone else. She decided to use her personal email account rather than have an official one like everyone else in government. :pat: No better way to ensure that there is no record of anything you discuss in email. She is so slime-ee. :eek:

Clinton had no official State Dept. email address
By Dan Merica and Laura Koran, CNN
Hillary Clinton did not have a State Department email account while she served as America's top diplomat, a senior state department official said Monday, and instead used a personal email account during her four years on the job.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/03/03/newday-clinton-emails-controversy.cnn

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
If the people don't know by now that she is a crooked politician and doesn't deserve consideration for even the lowliest elected position, then they will never know. Of course, that said, to many it will make no difference at all.

Kane

Lies, lies and more lies. And the uninformed electorate will happily vote another liar into office.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
She's a liar and a phony. She left those guys out to dry in Benghazi and any rational thinking human being knows it. Liberals deny it, but they are not rational thinking human beings.

Now it comes to light she used private email clients. Why? To hide what she was doing and to easily destroy any incriminating evidence.

The media and the left will treat these inconvenient truths as nothing more then partisanship and will sweep the facts about her under the rug just like they did with the SockMonkey-In-Chief.

She will get elected POTUS and continue the demise of this once great nation into nothing more then a welfare state best suited to keeping the liberals in charge.

I am glad I am old.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hillary's biggest issue will probably be Bill Didil'n the other women on her staff with his shaft...:whistling::brows:

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The state dept. already admitted they would pick and choose the E-mails from her private account. So what got deleted?? Grocery lists, love notes to bubba,etc??
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
She's a liar and a phony. She left those guys out to dry in Benghazi and any rational thinking human being knows it. Liberals deny it, but they are not rational thinking human beings.

Now it comes to light she used private email clients. Why? To hide what she was doing and to easily destroy any incriminating evidence.

The media and the left will treat these inconvenient truths as nothing more then partisanship and will sweep the facts about her under the rug just like they did with the SockMonkey-In-Chief.

She will get elected POTUS and continue the demise of this once great nation into nothing more then a welfare state best suited to keeping the liberals in charge.

I am glad I am old.
:agree: wouldn't it be great to be able to review the email chain from 9/11/12? If the Repubs could get their chit together they should have an easy win in 16. But I see no signs of that happening. Same old same old is going to get the same old result, which will be Billery. :pat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The state dept. already admitted they would pick and choose the E-mails from her private account. So what got deleted?? Grocery lists, love notes to bubba,etc??
Mike
ahh come on Mike. When she has an email account where she can delete anything she wants since it is not backed up (this is how 99% of private email works, on purpose). She can save what she wants and delete the rest and there will be no trace of it. UNLESS she emailed someone at their .gov address. But I just heard a blip on the news say that they know that she emailed some of her staff to their private email accounts. Waaa Laaa No trace. How convenient. Save what makes you look good. Trash what incriminates you and you are golden. They can pick and choose to their hearts content.
Edit to add:
I would not trust ANY politician who used a private email account for work. Left, right or middle, no matter. That is just wrong and they know it.

Kane

This whole thing just reeks of the Clinton's pompous belief they are above the law. Law is for the little people. It's been that way since they murdered Vince Foster.

But if there is any saving grace, we can be damn well assured that Chairman Trey Gowdy will never let this go until the truth about Hillary is dragged kicking and screaming out into the sunshine of History. Go Gowdy.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:agree: wouldn't it be great to be able to review the email chain from 9/11/12? If the Repubs could get their chit together they should have an easy win in 16. But I see no signs of that happening. Same old same old is going to get the same old result, which will be Billery. :pat:

Yes it would Doc, yes indeed.

Now can you imagine, back in the day, what the left would have said if it ever came to light that members of the Bush Administration were using their own email accounts in lieu of the State Department accounts.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This whole thing just reeks of the Clinton's pompous belief they are above the law. Law is for the little people. It's been that way since they murdered Vince Foster.

But if there is any saving grace, we can be damn well assured that Chairman Trey Gowdy will never let this go until the truth about Hillary comes out into the sunshine of History. Go Gowdy.

Or he disappears, or dies in a tragic car accident etc etc. :(

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
But if there is any saving grace, we can be damn well assured that Chairman Trey Gowdy will never let this go until the truth about Hillary is dragged kicking and screaming out into the sunshine of History. Go Gowdy.

Let's just hope that Trey has no dirt in his past because you can bet your ass hill's folks are diggin' !!
Mike

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter

After today Boehner and the republicans proved they will not do anything to stop obama or do anything to stop Hillary either. They are just a bunch of spineless assholes.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So .... Trey Gowdy has found no emails from Hillary's trip to Libya...during that whole period. But ...there is a picture of her, in shades, with her blackberry in hand apparently typing something.

Texting is new to the scene. I wonder if there are government regs on texting? Who would have the texting files? I would guess it would be Blackberry, those are not like emails. I have to wonder if we (Trey Gowdy and team) are going to end up going down that road?

Thinking more on this IF Hillary is as savy as I think she is, she would not use texts for just that reason. They are not in her total control. Emails on the other hand she controls totally since she owns the server.

Attachments

• HillaryAndHerBlackberry.PNG
    HillaryAndHerBlackberry.PNG
    822.1 KB · Views: 231

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This seems bizarre to me ...could it actually be true?

Hacked emails: Saudi money financed Benghazi attack
Intel reportedly sent to Hillary by Clinton White House staffer

TEL AVIV – An email reportedly sent to Hillary Clinton by former Clinton White House staffer Sidney Blumenthal quotes an intelligence source providing information that “wealthy Sunni Islamists in Saudi Arabia” funded the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi.

The leaked emails were published by Russia Today, which says it was forwarded the emails from Blumenthal’s AOL account by the hacker using the alias “Guccifer.”

“Guccifer” reportedly hacked Blumenthal’s email in March 2013. Guccifer has since been identified as Marcel Lazar Lehel, a Romanian hacker serving a seven-year sentence for hacking into the accounts of Romanian government officials.

The alleged memos concern information Blumenthal says he gleaned about the Benghazi attack and the January 2013 hostage crisis at a gas complex in Amenas, Algeria.

One purported Blumenthal email from Feb. 16, 2013, addressed to Clinton quoted sources “with direct access to the Libyan National Government, as well as the highest levels of European governments, and Western intelligence and security services.”

The email said the information comes from “extremely sensitive sources and should be handled with care.”

The email quotes an “individual with sensitive access” stating information provided by French security services indicated the funding for both the Benghazi and Algeria attacks “originated with wealthy Sunni Islamists in Saudi Arabia.”

Continued the purported email: “During July and August 2012, these financiers provided funds to AQIM contacts in Southern Europe, who in turn passed the money onto AQIM operatives in Mauritania.”

AQIM refers to Al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb.

“These funds were eventually provided to Ansar Al Sharia and its allied militias in the Benghazi region” to support the attack, states the email.

Ansar Al Sharia claimed responsibility for the Benghazi attack.

The purported Blumenthal email added that the “Saudi” money was utilized to procure ammunition and supplies.

CNN previously reported a link between the Benghazi and Algeria attacks.

In May 2013, CNN quoted one source disclosing several Yemeni men belonging to Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, took part in the Benghazi attacks.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/03/hacke...financed-benghazi-attack/#jX1Idv17OdghU4w0.99

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Questions being asked now is where was the server located? If not in her house, then that opens up a whole new can of worms for her.

K

kermit2

I really hate to be mean or non-PC, buy Hillary is just butt ugly.
She sort of had the hottie look when she was half seed, but mother time has dated her.
UGHH!
Am I wrong?
th

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We all know the best looking ladies are conservative. Being liberal deforms you physically, sort of like what the dark side of the force did to Emperor Palpatine. :big grin: Hillary, Pelosi, Wasserman, Boxer, Moochie, need I go on? Point made.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I really hate to be mean or non-PC, buy Hillary is just butt ugly.
She sort of had the hottie look when she was half seed, but mother time has dated her.
UGHH!
Am I wrong?
th
I've often heard it mentioned in other presidential elections about how the attractiveness of a candidate does have a direct relationship with the number of votes they get. This was usually speaking of men, and how woman voters would vote according to the candidates looks.

IF Hillary is running will the same hold true? Will men vote for another candidate over a butt ugly candidate simply because of her looks? Will women be impacted by the looks of a woman in the race, or will they not? Will they vote for her just because she is a woman, much like many blacks voted for Obama simply because he was 1/2 black?

Kane

I've often heard it mentioned in other presidential elections about how the attractiveness of a candidate does have a direct relationship with the number of votes they get. This was usually speaking of men, and how woman voters would vote according to the candidates looks.

IF Hillary is running will the same hold true? Will men vote for another candidate over a butt ugly candidate simply because of her looks? Will women be impacted by the looks of a woman in the race, or will they not? Will they vote for her just because she is a woman, much like many blacks voted for Obama simply because he was 1/2 black?
Hillary had her vain round of plastic surgery about 18 months ago, and, granted, the result was noticeable over her natural wrinkled look. But ya' just can't improve upon ugly. And ugly she is, ever since childhood.

And speaking of children, the zygote spawned by Hillary and Bill certainly carries on the genetic ugly from the two of them, resulting in the dog-face homely girl-child named Chelsie. Even as a conservative, I gotta' feel sorry for her. She's awful hard on the eyes.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter

Women do not judge other women on appearance when it comes to politics, but that doesn't hold true for why they vote for men. My sister for example voted for obama because he looked handsome. And, if I remember correctly many women voted for Bill Clinton because they thought he was good in the sack. For these reasons I think it was wrong to give women the right to vote. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry guys I'm not sure about the line of reasoning that says people vote for a candidate because of their attractiveness. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she looked like Miss World ... NAKED.

She was fired from her first job for "lying and unethical behavior" at age 27 and I don't see that things have changed much since. In fact, as she has become more powerful and influencial, she's become a hundred times worse. It's got to the stage where she is totally amoral. She doesn't know right from wrong, she only knows what Hillary wants, Hillary gets.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
attachment.php

Content of message:
"Bill, make sure the backups "disappear" before Gowdy asks about them. And send our IT admin guy on a long vacation;
maybe he would enjoy a nice visit with Vince."

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry guys I'm not sure about the line of reasoning that says people vote for a candidate because of their attractiveness. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she looked like Miss World ... NAKED.

She was fired from her first job for "lying and unethical behavior" at age 27 and I don't see that things have changed much since. In fact, as she has become more powerful and influential, she's become a hundred times worse. It's got to the stage where she is totally amoral. She doesn't know right from wrong, she only knows what Hillary wants, Hillary gets.
Right on Frank.
And I agree, most do not let shallow things like looks come into who they decide to vote for. I was referring to what I've heard said in other elections that some women (not all or even most, but some) , if undecided, will vote for the one they think looks best. I can't fathom any man doing that for Hillary. But, anything is possible. I do hope Hillary ends up cutting her own throat in this election. She has enough history that if enough of it is tossed at the wall hopefully some sticks and sways voters who are open to being swayed.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Hillary speaks today about the email issue and says she simply could not handle two devices. She wanted to only have to deal with one. LOL We all know you can have one, two or five plus email accounts on any one phone. Duh

But even better is ths tweet in response to Hillary's statement. :D :yum: Sarah kicks Hillary's butt!!!!! She can handle multiple phones plus a baby plus more.

Attachments

• HillaryVSPalin.PNG
    HillaryVSPalin.PNG
    331.8 KB · Views: 74

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I listened to parts of her press conference today. I've never heard such unmitigated bullshit in my life. She's still at it. You're going to take what I deign to give you and be satisfied ... or else. My opinion of the woman remains unchanged. She's a liar and morally corrupt.

It's all about Hillary!!!!