• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trailer value

Sylvia Tunaskas

I purchased this unit in 2008. I have used the trailer once to move the cat to our Cabin in the Cascades. It was set up to be towed behind a Ford F250 with a 7.2L turbo diesel. There were no issues towing it over Stevens Pass. The trailer has been sitting and I am wondering if there is any value to it. It is a 1984 Zieman tiltbed trailer with a 16.5' tilt and 5' stationary deck. It is dual axle with 12 x 16.5 tires, electric brakes and a pintle hitch. The trailer weighs 4000# and it towed a LMC 1200. (total scale weight was 12,000 lbs) Total length is about 27'.

Any input would be appreciated as downsizing may be in our future. Thanks.

Attachments

• 3297- 86 LMC snowcat 011.jpg
    3297- 86 LMC snowcat 011.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 246

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to have a trailer like that for my 2100 but I just don't have the spare change right now, with the shipping cost of getting the 2100 up here. I would guess a fair market value would have to be some where over 2500 big ones

IMP

Site Supporter
I just spent $3000 up grading my tandem 3500lb axle trailer to a triple axle, new deck, tires, ramps and paint. Oh and I added 3' to the bed making it 21'. I would say you have a $4500 minimum value

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Similar new runs about $4500. It looks in very good condition. I'd start at 4k and wouldn't take less than $3500

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's a nice trailer there are still a lot of variables like what kind of axles, and how are the brakes. if they need repair can you get parts, I have to agree that 3 k would be a good price for both parties.