• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Bull

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ron went to the local bank to borrow money for a new bull.

The loan was made and Banker Jim, who lent the money, came by a week later to see how the bull was doing. Ron complained that the bull just ate grass and wouldn't even look at another cow. The Banker suggested that he have a veterinarian take a look at the bull.

Next week, the Banker returned to see if the vet had helped. Ron really looked very pleased. "The bull has serviced all of my cows! He broke through the fence, and bred all my neighbor's cows! He's been breeding just about everything in sight.

He's like a machine!"

"Wow," said The Banker, "what did the vet do to that bull?"

"Just gave him some pills," replied Ron.

"What kind of pills?" asked The Banker.

"I don't know, but they got a peppermint taste."
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
If they worked that well would you send me some????????:w00t2:Hot dam mom come here I got something to show you!!!!!!!!!!!