• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Invented problems in Afghanistan and Iraq

Dutch-NJ

Why do some people insist on reinventing the wheel?

Read how General MacArthur created the Japanese Constitution (1945-1946)

It only took a few weeks to write and seems to have worked for over 60 years. And that's from liberal PBS.

Did you know that?

Have the schools taught that to your children?

Why wouldn't the same approach work in Afghanistan and Iraq?

What is the difference between WW II and this war? Well, it took the Allies years to win WW II and only weeks to set up a new government. It took the Coalition only a few weeks to win this war, but it's taking years to set up a new government.

Why are our leaders wringing their hands trying to invent something that rolls easily?
Hey...........It's already been invented ..........It's called a WHEEL.

HGM

My first thought is that we as a nation are soooooo PC now that we spend more time worried about how others would percieve our actions rather than solving the issues at hand.. We're fighting a war at home regarding the war over in the middle east...

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
This is the very same reason that we as a Nation can't get control of our borders or the illegal immigration problem. Seems that we have to do everything that is politically correct every time, even when it violates our existing laws. If I as an illegal immigrant were to try any of what the illegals has done here in our country, in their country, I would be in jail and my relatives would be paying that country to feed me, or I would starve to death. It is time that we stop walking on egg shells for fear of breaking one and just put our foot down for what we know made this country great. People that knew how to get something done and do it right the first time. Put political correctness back where it belongs....... in the garbage can and start doing what is morally and ethically correct for a change for the better... Junk.

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Junkman said:
This is the very same reason that we as a Nation can't get control of our borders or the illegal immigration problem. Seems that we have to do everything that is politically correct every time, even when it violates our existing laws. If I as an illegal immigrant were to try any of what the illegals has done here in our country, in their country, I would be in jail and my relatives would be paying that country to feed me, or I would starve to death. It is time that we stop walking on egg shells for fear of breaking one and just put our foot down for what we know made this country great. People that knew how to get something done and do it right the first time. Put political correctness back where it belongs....... in the garbage can and start doing what is morally and ethically correct for a change for the better... Junk.

:applause:

Junk, when you decide to run for president you can have my vote.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Dutch-NJ said:
It only took a few weeks to write and seems to have worked for over 60 years. And that's from liberal PBS.

Look back and see how long it took to write our constitution.

Dutch-NJ

Junk, it's appears you may have been nominated.

You know what? That's just what America needs......... A common man with common sense.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Dutch-NJ said:
Junk, it's appears you may have been nominated.

You know what? That's just what America needs......... A common man with common sense.

Only if I can have a MONICA....... :pat: :yum: :D :whistle: :weneedpic

Dutch-NJ

Junkman said:
Only if I can have a MONICA....... :pat: :yum: :D :whistle: :weneedpic

You must not think you're worth much only wanting a second hand husky girl.

What would you want for the White House limo, a used 1973 Chyrsler Imperial with an ash tray full of cigar butts?

HGM

Dutch-NJ said:
You must not think you're worth much only wanting a second hand husky girl.

What would you want for the White House limo, a used 1973 Chyrsler Imperial with an ash tray full of cigar butts?

At some point a safe bet :rock: is better than one that looks better than it is......:stroke::agree: BTW, thats how many end up married.... The trophy wife is typicaly not as fun as the plain Jane...

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
My trophy........

Attachments

• Florida Millionaire.jpg
    Florida Millionaire.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 95

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
HGM said:
Yea, I can believe that... at least its realistic:whistle: :whistle: :yum:

If you believe that is my pool, do you believe that is my girlfriend walking by the pool????? No, I am not the guy that she is holding onto.... He is the pool boy... :whistle: