• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LA Unveils $578M School, Costliest in the Nation

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I bet when it's time to raise taxes or have another school levy they will be talking about how they are going to have to fire all the teachers and how over-crowded the classrooms are. :rolleyes:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's just money ................ we'll just print more .............. :glare:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Here in the UK our new Government have taken the steps to stop many of the new school builds going ahead due to the fact we just cant afford them.

The previous Government led by Gordon Brown just thought money really does grow on tree's and were way to free and easy with splashing the cash...yes many of our schools are tired but spending less money but wisely on good teachers and equipment i feel will be a much bigger investment.

Same goes with all areas of spending here....lots of cuts being made for the short term to benefit the long term...makes sense to me.

Anyone that thinks they can spend their way out of debt is some serious fool that should be kept away from any kind of financial issues.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Here in the UK our new Government have taken the steps to stop many of the new school builds going ahead due to the fact we just cant afford them.

The previous Government led by Gordon Brown just thought money really does grow on tree's and were way to free and easy with splashing the cash...yes many of our schools are tired but spending less money but wisely on good teachers and equipment i feel will be a much bigger investment.

Same goes with all areas of spending here....lots of cuts being made for the short term to benefit the long term...makes sense to me.

Anyone that thinks they can spend their way out of debt is some serious fool that should be kept away from any kind of financial issues.

I bet the lefties are screaming: "What about the children!". I think every school I went to was a plain old school building - most of them were pretty old. I turned out fine (well relatively speaking). ;)