• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

cheap haul to lower 48

bill w

the deal to haul my airplane fell through so i will be going down to pick it up.anyone that needs something hauled to the west coast from alaska,i will be towing an empty gooseneck down.it's 24 ft long and can scale 9000 lbs.cheap way to get a track rig or vehicle down without having to get a passport and drive it ,or pay a transport.pm me here,bill w

bill w

i picked up a haul out of anchorage to idaho,thanks for the interest though.worked out cheap for them at 50 cents per mile.bill w

bill w

well....here we go again...we are leaving fbks on july 6th with an empty trailer,the haul i had fell thru.anyone needing something hauled down,pm me here,thanks,bill w