• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Raw food diet

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My sister did the raw food diet thing for a while, she found it difficult and switched to a vegetarian diet instead. More food choices and better taste?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Has any one done the raw food diet or one of those cleanses? I am thinking about doing one. I was just curious about any one else's results.
Juice cleanse once a week (nothing but for the entire day).
You'll feel great providing you already follow a pretty healthy diet.:smile:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you mean like the colon cleanse you do before a colonoscopy? :confused:

Once a week? :eek:

You can't buy that stuff over the counter can you?
What I'm talking about Doc is a watermelon and celery juice cleanse.
It tastes really nice too, believe it or not.

There is a colon cleanse that you can buy at GNC.. I know of a few people who've used it.

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten

There is a colon cleanse that you can buy at GNC.. I know of a few people who've used it.

I did a 62 day juice cleanse several years ago. About 20 ounces of celery,carrot and apple juice and nothing else each day. Lost 62lbs in 62 days. First 52 days were juice and last 10 was water only. Never felt better in my life and should have stayed on it. The last 10 days of water was extreme and i don't recommend it but juicing was very good for me.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

You were to quick for me PG. I did not see the word "Juice" until after I posted. So I removed my post. :hide:

I did a 62 day juice cleanse several years ago. About 20 ounces of celery,carrot and apple juice and nothing else each day. Lost 62lbs in 62 days. First 52 days were juice and last 10 was water only. Never felt better in my life and should have stayed on it. The last 10 days of water was extreme and i don't recommend it but juicing was very good for me.

What was the recipe for the juice? Did you just blend it all together? Did you find it easy to keep the weight off?

Sorry for the twenty questions, but I am really curious.

Cityboy

Banned
You were to quick for me PG. I did not see the word "Juice" until after I posted. So I removed my post. :hide:

Remember, think before you post, because your post will be here forever.:bonk:

Doc
:whistling: :poke:

Sorry, Doc....Just couldn't help myself. :hide:
icon10.gif