• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1202B

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:coolshade While you're at it, why not go all out and get some custom rims made for the idlers to match the ones on the general!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well the ones that are I believe magnesium look pretty damn simular! I could paint them to accent the looks to match what was on the General Lee.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Here ya go...

and you can reserve '00' for your Snot-Master.

Attachments

• genl.JPG
    genl.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 150

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: watched the video you found on youtube..............could just picture your snowcat painted those colors! That'd be the coolest cat around if you did it!:thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK I washed the outside and removed abot 30 pounds of leaves and pine needles from behind and under the tank! Removed BOBs blue throne (I will keep it here for you Bob) and the reaer bench seat as well. Next the battery goes, drivers seat, vaccum and then I will wash the inside out with soap and water. Caution will be taken to keep all the electrics dry.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
pics

Attachments

• DSCF0001 33.JPG
    DSCF0001 33.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCF0002 31.JPG
    DSCF0002 31.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0003 31.JPG
    DSCF0003 31.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCF0004 24.JPG
    DSCF0004 24.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 161

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike, it looks to be in better shape that I initially thought. Still a project, but but not on the scale of BigAl's KT7.

Now I have a question, don't you have 2 other snowcats in restoration stages now (the Snow Master and the Swamp Spryte)? How many can you actually work on at one time?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothings on the scale of BigAl!

Well, Mikey has only one more snowcat to restore, the swamp Spryte. The other is a peddle-car that may never leave the circus tent till the scrap dealer shows up.

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I am stuck on my Snow Master restore till all my parts arrive from Sweden. (Next week????) I am also waiting for some body panels to be completed. Then I can bead blast her and paint. Then start to put everything back together. The Swamp Spryte is stagnant. I havent touched it since it arrived. Thats last on my list of snowcats to rebuild. This one is just about done. I need to order some marine grade carpet ect ect but inside is not a big deal to complete. The outside I want to rub out with some rubbing compound then wax her a couple of times! Buff it out ect ect. Anyway I will post what I get done tonight. The inside is about 50% cleaned out! OK back to work.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought Mike sold his Kristi :shitHitFan:

That's OK, I understand you are merely defending your brand. By the way, I didn't know Tonka had a parts distribution center in Sweden!

And Mikey, get that junk off my beautiful new chair!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The outside I want to rub out with some rubbing compound then wax her a couple of times! Buff it out ect ect. Anyway I will post what I get done tonight. The inside is about 50% cleaned out! OK back to work.

What happened to the project we dreamed up last night about a General Lee theme? Still think that would be a cool cat to own!:coolshade

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Unless midday consciousness has replaced late-night stupor, I think it's still on.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
General Lee would shoot a Yetti! :yum: :respect:

General Lee already lost one war . He might want to stay in the house with the women folk , where it is safe :1062: . He may want to think about it for a long time before he decides to take on Yetti . At least bring a case of "Whup Ass" with you, so I got something to drink after I put you politely in your place . Which is always behind me and looking up my exhaust pipe . Have a nice day ,"Private Lee":tiphat:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
General Lee already lost one war . He might want to stay in the house with the women folk , where it is safe :1062: . He may want to think about it for a long time before he decides to take on Yetti . At least bring a case of "Whup Ass" with you, so I got something to drink after I put you politely in your place . Which is always behind me and looking up my exhaust pipe . Have a nice day ,"Private Lee":tiphat:

Well well well. Dont you have your panties all bunched up! Relax yak keeper. Your YAK is still stuck in the garage. I dont think it will be in any shape to take on the general any time soon!:moon: :yum: Like I said I still will bring my 45-70 Government if you want me to put that Yak out of its missery!:yum:

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK todays progress:
Removed all interior, seat belts, seat brackets, grease and dirt! Pressure washed the inside, cleaned all windows inside out and removed battery and battery box. Heres the pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0003 32.JPG
    DSCF0003 32.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF0004 25.JPG
    DSCF0004 25.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF0002 32.JPG
    DSCF0002 32.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF0001 34.JPG
    DSCF0001 34.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 146

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
More

Attachments

• DSCF0005 22.JPG
    DSCF0005 22.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0006 16.JPG
    DSCF0006 16.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0007 14.JPG
    DSCF0007 14.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0008 13.JPG
    DSCF0008 13.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 137

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: :moon: :yum: :moon: :yum: :moon: :yum: YUP thjat peddle car is gone!

Ok ,Lets see if I got this right . Until you got this "Pickle 1202B" The KT3 was the only snow cat you had running ..... You sold that to buy fake white fur to go around the mirror on your broke down SnotMaster which is a Clown Car for a circus act . The closest it got to running this year was when you sat in the drivers seat and your wife dropped "torn up newpaper" on the windshield to simulate snow while you listened to "varoom sounds" on your old 8 track player .
So it looks to me that old peddle Kristi Snow Cat was about the best thing you had going .

Did I mention to have a Nice Day :moon:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well well well. Dont you have your panties all bunched up! Relax yak keeper. Your YAK is still stuck in the garage. I dont think it will be in any shape to take on the general any time soon!:moon: :yum: Like I said I still will bring my 45-70 Government if you want me to put that Yak out of its missery!:yum:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

THIOKOLS RULE KRISTIS SUCK!!!
:yum: