• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Friday the 13th...

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And a full moon to boot. Might be time to hunker down and hope this day passes with out any major anything...

But it is my wife's birthday, so better not go there... :th_lmao:

REgards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Tell me about it. When I worked with the handicapped, strange things happened on a full moon.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The wife and kids got on a plane this morning. No issues and arrived early.

I get to stay home and take care of 2 elderly relatives, one with severe dementia. No idea how today is going to go.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Tell me about it. When I worked with the handicapped, strange things happened on a full moon.

I had one little lady years ago who had sundowner's.
I mean extreme.
She used to tear her room apart and yell about getting downstairs.
She'd also talk a blue streak telling stories, with her being the narrator using all the characters voices.
If you interrupted her, she'd get very angry.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lol. That brings back memories. I worked with a blind man who had severe epilepsy and behavioral issues. It was either control his seizures or his behaviors with meds. I saw him strip down naked in the hall, have a huge screaming fit. Crap on the floor. Then get it all over his hands and stick his fingers in his mouth.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I worked in extreme behaviour units in England.
One was in a place called Lofthouse.
There was a little guy there who would do the same, strip, then run around crying.
I would take him by the hand and lead him back down to his room.

Then a lady who would throw her clothes in the toilet saying she was doing her washing.
Little Paul would roll all around the floor happy as a lark, slept on a bean bag chair in a room with a disco light.
Then there was my introduction to Catherine.
Wham! Right in my face she clocked me.
I learned to keep my distance.

We don't have any folks with extreme behaviour where I am now.
They don't accept them.
That's what that place in the country is for.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The meme..
:yum:

FB_IMG_1568409925246.jpg