• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Be safe and party hearty.

Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 9.22.09 AM.png

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy 4th.
Be safe y'all and have fun.
From she with dual/ Brit nationality.
:yum:
God Bless America.
(God Save The Queen too)
:tongue:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Celebrating the Fourth in style! Taking my musket (modern-day, AR version) to the range to burn some powder. :clap:

Have a happy and safe celebration of our independence!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Celebrating the Fourth in style! Taking my musket (modern-day, AR version) to the range to burn some powder. :clap:

Have a happy and safe celebration of our independence!!

Did the exact same thing. The kids are up until the weekend. My son brought his firepower and we spent the morning at the club.

loboloco

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Independence day. Please take a moment to remember, and thank, those who paid for it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Spent the morning raising my flag 6 feet higher. It kept getting tangled in the nearby trees.
A smaller flag would have solved the issue but I could not find one @ 2.5' X 1.5'
Added 6' to the top.

Now it flies free, un-encumbered like an American should.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll try and run outside to get some pics of the fireworks when they're starting.
No waaaaay am I going to the park.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy 243rd America!!!!
Happy fourth to all.

Attachments

• HappyFourthOfJuly3.jpg
    HappyFourthOfJuly3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 65