• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where's TR?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He should be getting back to civilization ..hope we hear from him soon and see pics of his catch.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am back. The trip was awesome, but the weather was horrible so just as much time spent inside camp as out on the water. Most of what I caught I threw back. It just seemed to work out that way. Truth be told, I am not really much of an avid fisherman. I enjoy the time spent outdoors, the camaraderie and the change of pace. My skill levels are somewhat lacking and the butt of more than a few good natured ribs. :yum:

No TV. No Internet. No cell phones. There was a AM/FM radio though. :yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am back. The trip was awesome, but the weather was horrible so just as much time spent inside camp as out on the water. Most of what I caught I threw back. It just seemed to work out that way. Truth be told, I am not really much of an avid fisherman. I enjoy the time spent outdoors, the camaraderie and the change of pace. My skill levels are somewhat lacking and the butt of more than a few good natured ribs. :yum:

No TV. No Internet. No cell phones. There was a AM/FM radio though. :yum:

Welcome back!