• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wish Rusty luck again

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:smile: going to do an application and hopefully an interview at the Wrightsville Inn (Bill, you may know of this place,) after work today for dishwashing and gopher duties. (hey, its something.) its a family owned restaraunt/bar with a local following. its a bit of a drive, but its a straight shot from work, and theres a nice straight shot backway home. fingers crossed, folks. finally found a possible PT job that works with my available hours

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Luck Man ....never can tell...you may end up buying the place some day.......Later Jerry

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
thanks pg.

from what i gather though, it may not be the best place to be :yum::yum:

lots of stories from days past. but again those were days past. i will go on in anyway and make my own judgement of the joint. see if its worth the money.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Good Luck Rusty!!!

Remember though...it's a job washing dishes and as gopher boy.....not as a product sampler at the bar portion of the restaurant.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Good%20luck%20smiley.gif

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
WELL where is that up date?????? Remember once you buy the joint you can sample what ever you want..........well maby almost what ever you want!!!!! the wives seem to have strange ideas about sampling some things!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if he don't soon answer back they may have thrown his ass in the Susquehanna river.:biggrin:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Maby he went ahead and bought the place and he:s getting it up and running to his specks!!!!!!!!!! Later Jerry

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
OR... maby lith found out how nice it is if he is out of the house and she had the locks changed!!!!!! Hope the garage is heated!!!!!!!!!!! Later Jerry

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum:

well theres a couple factors i never considered before the interview. #1, the nights will be late by the time i get home, #2, the road to go home, i can see hitting a deer every damn night. 642 up throught craley and windsor, Bill. its the only road that makes sense, one shot to redlion. to go back down 30 and across to 83 makes no sense. i dont know if i want to do it.... nto sure if the extra gas is worth the money, hahaha