• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spryte A model for sale

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
This is for sale in north idaho , maybe close to couchloafer??? asking $ 6500.and his e-mail is michaelsalle@yahoo.com :respect:

Attachments

• 103_0367.jpg
    103_0367.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 404
  • 103_0374.jpg
    103_0374.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 103_0378.jpg
    103_0378.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 103_0377.jpg
    103_0377.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 395

idahocat

thank you thiokol2track for posting this on the forum for me. I am looking forwadr to answering questions so please feel free to e-mail me any time. by the way the price is obo. try not to lowball too much but I am open to offers. I f you buy it now it should give you the time you need to fix the few little things that it needs. esp. with access to a forum like this that has so much to offer in parts and info. THANKS AGAIN and thanks for looking. Mike.

idahocat

just outside of priest river. if you would like to go take alook i can give you buddys phone number and directions and you can go take a look. it looks like you are somewhat in the area and his house is really easy to find. let me know with a pm or e-mail when you would like to take a look. thanks for your interest. mike.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How long has it been since this cat has moved looking at the tracks the bottom has become soded in? :tiphat:

idahocat

These are older pictures when i had it my house in boise. I got it in the spring did some work on it and parked it in back for the summer and fall, the yard was flood irrigated so the grass grew pretty fast in the summer time. It is now in priest river, Idaho and has been parked now for about a year in the same place. In looking around I have seen some prices of other cats and given the condition of mine i think i'm pretty close but I am open to offers.

It does need some work. the last time I "used" it one of the brakes was not working very well, you had to pump it a few time to get it to trun. the last time I "moved" it that brake didn't work at all. I would assume it needs new bands and probably drum work of some kind. since it has been sitting for a while it i would assume that there are a couple of flat tires, and the gas (what might have been left) is prbably bad aswell. Every time I have gotten in it the motor starts right up, will probably need a jump but it does have a dual battery set-up and a battery cut off switch and I bought the batteries brand new when I got the cat about 4 years ago. With some fresh gas and a little choke and pedal pumping it will start.

When I purchased the cat the cab was damaged pretty bad so from the diamond plate up it is cutom fabricated by myself. I tryed to make it look like original as much as possible but but factory parts like doors and glass won't fit. The glass is all laminate and flat so if a window was to get broken (which none is now) they are easy to replace. The rear deck is built out of square tubular steel (heavy duty) and covered with aluminum diamond plate 6'x8'. The seats and sides are removable on the bed so you can have a closed in flat be or an open falt bed.

Post up if you have any more questions and let me know if you want to stop by and take a look.

Thanks for looking.
Mike.

idahocat

No takers???.....lol. I know I just put this add up but I won't say my current financial situation requires that I sell this cat but I don't use it really don't want to put to much or any time or money in to it. So basically it is just sitting and I don't forsee needing or using it with my current job not allowing for much time off in the winter.

So what do you guys think it's worth???
If someone whats to shoot me an offer....shoot I guess these things are kinda worth what they are worth, to someone else, not me so where do you think I stand??

Thanks for looking, and any info.
Mike.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Idahocat,
I will be up there in about 2 weeks. I will drop buy and let you know what shes worth. PM me with your phone number.

idahocat

It has been suggested that I should fix the things wrong with the cat and sell a fully functioning cat I might get more money, maybe not though.... might make it easier to sell, maybe not....what do you guys think and if you suggest i fix it can does anyone have the bands, drums, and possibly rebuild kits for the master and slave cylinders and how much some of this might cost????

let me know what you all think.
Thanks, Mike