• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Need front axle for 1983 LMC 3700

kgracey

Hey there,

As part of the lawn ornament recovery process mentioned in the above forum (Allis Chalmers thread) we discovered we need a whole new front axle for the LMC 3700 (1983).

Anybody have one of these, or know where we can get it?

Thanks,

Ken

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey there,

As part of the lawn ornament recovery process mentioned in the above forum (Allis Chalmers thread) we discovered we need a whole new front axle for the LMC 3700 (1983).

Thanks,

Ken

Would need to know what tracks it has for the width.

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey there,

Thanks,

Ken
Absolutely! , I have one out and the length is 76 3/4" to the mounting flanges and I recall the tracks were 54" wide.:snow2_smi:

kgracey

I'll check our measurements today for the axle and see if this one will work for us. I'll be working on the machine later today.