• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC3700 need manuals and help

lmhagar

If anyone out there has any sort of manuals or can help a couple of software engineers playing mechanic to keep our LMC3700 snow kitty running, plz ping us. Current needs are wiring diagrams, tire changing tips, etc. Thanks

I've got an old manual some where I could dig up but the wiring is pretty strait forward so it may be easy enough for you to describe the problem? Anyway I'll look for the manual when I get home from work today.

Randy

Dr. Zaugg

Does your cat have an Allis-Chalmers engine or Caterpillar? I have a few manuals and some new and used parts for both. Please forward your serial number as there are lots of changes over the years! If you have shop questions usually i can help, I have far too many years of LMC shop time.
Paul