• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone got a 601 hatch handle?

wesley

I'm looking for the inside handle for the escape hatch for a 600 series Thiokol. Anyone got a spare or know where I can find one?:wink:

shopman

I'm looking for the inside handle for the escape hatch for a 600 series Thiokol. Anyone got a spare or know where I can find one?:wink:

I am looking for one also, but for a 1962 4T10 (maybe the same?) So I am second in line if anyone knows where to get one.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Check out your local lock and key type shops... they have handles that will fit on the 1/4 inch square shafts. Also the hardware stores may have them. I have picked up a couple over the years for replacement at lock and key shops...... probably not OEM but you can make them work if you are looking for a usable part.............

tomelroy

are you looking for any handle that will work or the exact original..? They sell a few handles that will fit at statetrailer.com. looks like their site is down, but i have seen them in the local store.