• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Business Venture: Pit Stop Smoke Shop

Kwiens

Bob,

Great story. That must have been quite the site to see!!!!! I haven't stopped laughing yet........

Kevin

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OMG Bob. You might just be my idol now. Can I have an autographed picture for my office bookshelf? I wish I had read this at home. I was having a helluva time stifling my laughter reading about your day and especially the entire thread about the van. People were walking past my office door and looking at me funny. I think they might know I spent the last 20 minutes doing almost nothing related to work. Hell, for once my phone did not even ring. Pure, uninterrupted joy right there. At first I felt bad for even askin, but damn it was worth it for the laugh.:yum::yum: I may even go back and make the wife read it tonight...

OK.. So I IM's my wife about reading all of this.. I think she thinks I am nuts.. she says "I have no idea who in the hell Bob Skurka is" But she is addicted to Fox Sports site and talkin to her "Redskins People." I told her she has her people I have mine....

Last edited: