• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

“Custom” Snow cat on craigslist

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like that is ‘Porterbuilt’, custom built here in WA. If you search the forums for ‘Porterbuilt’ you will find some photos at the Leavenworth Snowcat Jamboree. Someone else on the Westside might chime in with more info.

Rob

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think your correct . it looks like the one at the meet. he was having trouble with the speed.

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
So, probably not my first choice, I’m really most interested in a Tucker or a Thiokol. A neighbor couple blocks away had one in his driveway a couple years ago (it appeared he was restoring it) never had a chance to talk to him, but certainly raised my interest. Now I’m actively looking for a Tucker, or one of the other brands for use here and in Montana where we plan to retire.

I worked the ski lifts in Alta, UT many years ago before college and we had a bunch of thiokols there.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
So, probably not my first choice, I’m really most interested in a Tucker or a Thiokol. A neighbor couple blocks away had one in his driveway a couple years ago (it appeared he was restoring it) never had a chance to talk to him, but certainly raised my interest. Now I’m actively looking for a Tucker, or one of the other brands for use here and in Montana where we plan to retire.

I worked the ski lifts in Alta, UT many years ago before college and we had a bunch of thiokols there.

Jphoenix,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm curious, where in Montana are you planning on retiring?

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Ronan, my nephew has land there he will sell me. My sister and brother in law have a body shop in St. Ignatius. We spend time there in the summer and really look forward to being with them year round, it’s a great place in my opinion!

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks PJL, let me know if you have a line on one of these, would love a Snow-Trak, but open to anything. Would prefer a project.