Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Snow Trac ST4, Kristi, Thiokol/LMC, Tucker, Bombardier & Other Snowcat Discussions > Snowcat Repairs, Parts & Problems Forum

Snowcat Repairs, Parts & Problems Forum Snowcat Repairs, Parts Inquiries, Sources, Problems & Advice

Old 04-03-2015, 05:29 AM

Tahitikev is on a distinguished road
Default VMC Right Track, (2) Tracks for sale

Greeting fellow snowcat fans.

I have a set of tracks for sale, they were the tracks that came with my 2001 Right track 5 man snowcat. I changed over to new ones in 2013.
The rubber is in good condition and the grousers and inner bars and bolts are about 75% good. the rest are bent. I didn't have the time or patience to replace the 35 grousers that were bent, so I bought new ones and man did that hurt. : -/
($18K) but real nice and glad I did it any-who.

I had saved these but now that I have used the new tracks I am convinced that I will only have to replace a few if needed and I have a few extra grousers for that.

Anyway, I'm in central California, I thought maybe I could find a good home for them for a fair price.
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2015, 01:14 AM

Tahitikev is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VMC Right Track, (2) Tracks for sale

Greetings fellow snowcat fans, just wanted to add a note that the rubber is newer looking on these tracks, they are good and sound and in working order. But I'm a neat freak so I wanted tracks that don't have any bent grousers. I hope there is someone out there in snowcat land that could use them, I'll give them a deal. As most of you know replacement grousers are $60 bucks each, seems to me someone could use these as back up / replacement parts. Meanwhile they are cluttering up one of my containers at my construction yard... Maururu (thanks in tahitian) -TahitiKev
Old 08-21-2019, 11:43 AM

Salinger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VMC Right Track, (2) Tracks for sale

I know its have been a while, perhaps are they still for sale?
Thanks for confirming,

Michel@bouchard.com