Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Vehicles > Campers / Motorhomes Forum

Old 01-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Like a bad penny...

Dargo will become famous soon enough
Default A coach for Bob!

I figured this would be a perfect coach for Bob. A friend of mine who is a car dealer was going to buy one this winter, but you all know how the car business has been. Anyway, I figured that Bob's Tourareg would look great behind this coach. Besides, let's be honest, how many 53,000 pound coaches can burn rubber taking off?! 45' Rhapsody coach. It's got 625 hp and 2150 ft lbs of torque from it's 15.2 liter Cat engine mated to an automatic 8 speed transmission. And, yes, it's the most powerful coach made (for now). Country Coach is the same company that makes Prevost coaches that are million dollar bus conversions. I think the Rhapsody is nicer since it's purpose built and not a conversion.

So Bob, what do you think? Here's an online brochure 2008 Rhapsody brochure. Can I look at it if you get one? I really want to see if it will burn rubber as advertised too!
Old 01-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member

thcri has a spectacular aura aboutthcri has a spectacular aura about
Style: VB_Original_Style
Default Re: A coach for Bob!

Bob has enough trouble with any vehicle that only has one battery. what do you think something that has two or more batteries is going to do to him.