• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Free Snowcat on FB???

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I took a screen shot of the ad for those who don't have Facebook
9e16ebde044cf91272c0a18f1355f66e.jpg
5eafce641f32bd3f475e5a40e679921c.jpg
2bd293b850ecfb263a2ac76797f2c11e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

alryA

Hummmmm Now I wonder what the run up to Chugiak Alaska would $$$. Outwardly, it looks to be in good shape. Is it a BR??

Need2Ski

Good looking machine. Doesn’t look like it was trailered at all from the state of the paint on the cab and lack of rust. Is that a compactor bar on the back?

akmountaineer

This one is just down the road from me. I messaged the seller a day after it was posted but never heard back so it's probably been spoken for.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had the same. last week one was a few miles from me and it never existed.

tinbender

A friend just hauled my KT4 for me from Delta Junction area , Alaska. I paid for fuel from there to Longview , WA. Fuel only was $1039. Up to $8.00 per gallon in Canada. Most was around $6.00. Not to mention around 50 hours driving time.