• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

oc-12 no hydraulics fluid rcomendation

Jess

i have a 76 spryte with an oc-12, the hydraulics have their own tank separate from the differential.
i was wondering what everyone is running, i would like to run Agco brand permatran oil because i run it in all my tractors and the one tractor has wet brakes so in my mind it should be fine but just looking to see what more experienced minds have to say and just see what people have ran whether good or bad
thanks!

meanjean

Did you find out what is the correct oil to use in the OC-12 rear end? I don't see and replies. Let me know. I was thinking of using tractor r/o oil?

Jess

ya i spoke with nancy at spryte improvement out of idaho and was told i should run caterpiller to-4 oil 30 wt since i dont have hydraulics tyed into the rear end

meanjean

My machine also shares the fluid from center, to side/side. I replaced it last week. What did you use for oil?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been running power shift to-4 amzoil in the little bombie I have behind my house it seems to be a lot more responsive since I changed the fluid