• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

bombardier jw9 im looking at

jflarin

so i got it running and driving. im having a problem with it runing hot and spitting coolent out the over flow i thought it was just air but it keep doing it new radator cab any idea?

When I make my J5 work hard (with a big load of logs, going uphill for some time) there is a little bit of coolant that goes out of the overflow. I normally slow down and it stops.

jf

Nmaine1313

so i had a little adventure with the bombardier today which end up with it on the side slide off a log long story short it. i got i flipped back over and the only things that got damaged was the windshield and i broke muffler well the windshield was broke when i was trying to flip it back over but im looking to see find replacements or ideas . i was thinking of replacing the windshield with lexan or something . and it have been running good stoped running hot it been a great machine

Attachments

• IMG_5416.jpg
    IMG_5416.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 135

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it's a good place to learn ,close to home. i never operated one or logged but it seems it would be hard to turn over.
when i replace my waterpump on my bambardier bombi with one from napa auto the only difference i could see was it was cast steel and the original was cast aluminum.
i rolled my bombi forward off a truck bed when unloading and it just smoked for a week.

Thebartman

Lexan and plastic windshields suck, especially if you ever use the wiper. A local glass shop can cut one out of safety glass. Not really expensive. I got a side window for a Jeep made for $50.