• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC 1450 door latch

beltrack

Does anyone know a source for new exterior door latches. “Paddle Latch” is what I believe they are called, but my goodness there are a lot of different kinds and styles out there. Thanks for your time.

John in Colorado

mkntrakes

Does anyone know a source for new exterior door latches. “Paddle Latch” is what I believe they are called, but my goodness there are a lot of different kinds and styles out there. Thanks for your time.

John in Colorado
post a picture

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Be sure to check the center to center spacing on the screw holes. They can be off by a small amount. Also the sleeve shoulder on the panel side can be larger and cause problems.

beltrack

Attachments

• DMC Door.jpg
    DMC Door.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 183

beltrack

Wow! I think these folks will have it. I see 4 of them on their site that look like candidates.

Thanks all!