• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys, guys, this is a pointless pursuit for y'all. It can lead nowhere, except to the despair of defeat, for you all. Happiness for me is gonna be in seeing y'all in the rear view mirror as I wing my way to the winning post. :flowers:

I WIN!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha. you will be looking in the rear view mirror allrighty. As you drive away with your car I will be winning.

I am the winner.

Lia

Banned
Ha Ha Ha. you will be looking in the rear view mirror allrighty. As you drive away with your car I will be winning.

I am the winner.

Murph! Shouldn't you be back at the lab, getting your bolts tightened? When will you learn that you cannot beat me? :tongue:

:wow::wow:I Win!!!! :wow::wow:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Murph! Shouldn't you be back at the lab, getting your bolts tightened? When will you learn that you cannot beat me? :tongue:

:wow::wow:I Win!!!! :wow::wow:

:yum::yum::yum::yum: You only wish. Not a chance lady. Go on your vacation and lose lady. :yum::yum::yum:

I win I win I win:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yum:

Lia

Banned
:yum::yum::yum::yum: You only wish. Not a chance lady. Go on your vacation and lose lady. :yum::yum::yum:

I win I win I win:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yum:

OMG!!! That's a good point Murph!!! What'll happen whilst I'm away? I'll just have to get me a proxy poster to keep my place, in the lead.

Now, whose arm can I twist? :halo:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
OMG!!! That's a good point Murph!!! What'll happen whilst I'm away? I'll just have to get me a proxy poster to keep my place, in the lead.

Now, whose arm can I twist? :halo:

Yeah messing with the Wise Old Man can get you in trouble. I am sure you could twist my arm as I would do it.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.