• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A good week !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Just wanted to say "Thank you" to the members for getting the new "Private Investing Section" off to a good start .

I think this is where I will spend the majority of my time now . I do like the excellent input that members have added this week .

Being a investor ,in real life, I like the ability to talk with other investors and bounce investing ideas and questions around . Its like heading to the coffee shop to discuss ideas with your coffee buddies each morning .

The "Virtual Day Trading game " has shown me that I was not and never will be a good player . I just can't keep up . :w00t2: I'll keep playing , hoping to learn , but don't hold your breath ,thinking I might !:unsure:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you Al for the idea and the support. I am not a trader in real life but want to learn so that I might put a little into the real game. I like the day trader game but would have a real hard time doing with my real money. With someone elses real money it would be easier .....so if anyone wants me to ........ :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Al you had a great idea so was happy to support it....sorry i aint got stuck in yet just gotta get my head round some stuff....i look forward to learning.