• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stupid celebs

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Now some celebs whose nude photos were hacked and posted on a website are threatening legal action. Really, you store something electronically and it's exposed to the web and it gets hacked. I guess they were sleeping thru the '16 election campaign when the DNC and Clinton campaign emails got hacked. The depths of stupid they descend to just amazes me!!
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I need a link to these photos to evaluate these pics. Maybe they are fake news too. Celebs are whinny bitches.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Somebody once leaked nude photos of me on the internet, but nobody ever wanted to look at them so it taken down. LMAO :yum::yum::yum:

rugerman

Yep dumb as a box of rocks, yet a bunch of folks think that what they say is gospel just because they are movie stars/singers, etc.