• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump's afghan decision

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope he means what said about turning the generals and field commanders loose in country. It's the only thing the terrorists will understand. They readily espouse their willingness to become martyrs so let's grant their wish. I wonder if martyrs, like atheists, can't be found in a foxhole!!
Mike

rugerman

About time, gives hell, get this war over with. Just hope that the problems that the navy has had recently didn't infest the other services.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope he means what said about turning the generals and field commanders loose in country. It's the only thing the terrorists will understand. They readily espouse their willingness to become martyrs so let's grant their wish. I wonder if martyrs, like atheists, can't be found in a foxhole!!
Mike
:agree: 100% It's way past time for this kind of action.
Our men have been dying in a half assed attempt to save face. Fuck that. Turn em loose and lets see what happens.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We knew this shit when we voted for him. :clap::clap::clap: The SOB knows how to get shit down and doesn't care how many people he pisses off in the interim. My kind of guy. :biggrin: