• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS - DMC 1450 Parts !!SOLD!!

akmountaineer

DMC 1450 parts

4 wheel guides
3 spring packs
7 track lacing pins
6 U bolts
DMC track manual
Bearing covers
Various other hardware and components

Asking $100 for everything plus shipping from Northern CA.

Attachments

• 20170720_165906.jpg
    20170720_165906.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 308

rockhead

Re: WTS - DMC 1450 Parts

Interesting, not sure about the value of shipping all those spring singles though ? You wanna get a price to WA 98295 ?

rockhead

Hey @beargap , if there are any specific bits of this you are in dire need of let me know, I figure we are running similar or identical machines in the same neighborhood :wave::wave: plus or minus 300 miles :biggrin:

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter

I just got my tracks off and am starting to disassemble. I need a few wheel guides, at least 1 U-bolt, will know more soon. Thanks for the kind offer! Removing my cracked and bent RF idler axle this weekend to ship to Snowcat Pat for repair. Need a new bogie axle setup as well. Got my new track belts from MN Outdoors so I want to get going on my track rebuild. I'm going to need 6-7 WT Imp grousers if anyone has any. Whereabouts are you?
Thanks again Mr. RH
Dan