• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Senator McCain has a brain tumor.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would not be sad to see him "retire".

I wish him a full and speedy recovery and I hope he reassesses his life and returns home to Arizona so he can live a nice long retirement outside of public office.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
As an Arizonian I of course feel bad for his condition.
I think that he has been a help to the state and nation in the past.
But that he should have retired years ago.
The man is EIGHTY years old.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
McCain spend a LOT of time tenaciously and aggressively trying to keep our southern border open to murderers, rapists, drug dealers and other vicious criminals. I lived near the border for 30 years so I know the amounts of problems illegals cause and so does McCain because he lives in Arizona. I don't wish him bad luck but I do wish he would retire.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
well, after watching him vote with the dumbocrats against the Odummo health care repeal, I have lost all respect for McCain. I dont think he had a tumor removed from his brain. I think they removed what little brain that was there. Just my view from backwoods Texas. Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!