• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Turn table question

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
While doing the maintenance and inspection I noticed that both of the bolts that drop down through the turntable are loose and turn freely. Also it looks like the front turn table has made contact with my oil pan(dent). This can't be normal. Any advise as to how to correct this?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pics? Trunion could be worn, frame could be cracked bent like mine. Seems like it had to move real far to hit your pan. Maybe ice jamed in there and did it?

rear center should be a castle nut/bolt that can be taken up as it wears. The other must be the steering arm?

If so I had to get a bushing to take the slop out the put the castle nut back and tighten.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you I'll give both bolts a bit of tightening and see if that takes care of the problem. I'll check steering arm as well though I am not sure if that is contributing to the pan problem