• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

al sharpton is the picture of stupidity!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
He now says he doesn't want his tax dollars going to support the Jefferson memorial. Did he ever pay his back taxes owed to the IRS?? If he hasn't it just proves how stupid he is!! If he didn't make money from race baiting and extortion he'd be a homeless person.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think he is a sly slimeball. He will use any excuse not to pay. He will use race baiting of his own race to get dollars in his pocket. He is the definition of a low life SOB. Anything that will get him a dollar or a headline.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Al, remember the Crown Heights riots?

All the sudden his fat mouth is going to jump into the ring concerning all this?
Years and years of history have passed, now all the sudden he's got a problem with the Jefferson Memorial?

This from the Political Insider:
If one were to paraphrase Linus from the Peanuts cartoons, ‘of all the racists in the world Al Sharpton is the racistiest.’

:yum:

rugerman

Sharpton should have been locked up years ago, how many riots has his sorry ass instigated, he seems to live just to stir up trouble, and the blacks just eat his crap up.
If I didn't pay my taxes I would be in jail, what gives him a free pass not to pay?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rangel is another taxpayer cheat. Got his hand slapped by congress, but didn't lose job or pay his taxes. He's now retired. Maybe we can put a lien on his retirement pay.,