• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1958 St4 !!!SOLD!!!

vintagebike

Well, the barn is just too full (now in 2017 even more so) so it's time to offer a few for sale. The first will be my 1958 Snow Trac ST4 #58052 sprocket drive. It came from Bill and Mary at SnoTrans in 2013. It has a factory replacement 1200 VW engine and has been upgraded to large front wheels with the rotors in place needed for disc brakes. It will a need some refurbishing and a few bits here and there but starts, runs and drives well. I can get more pictures as needed. It now includes a new HiTorque 12 volt/6 volt flywheel starter and the correct side rails. Lots of folks saw it in my shop during McCallin' All Cats 2017.

Asking $8250.Now garaged in McCall, Idaho Please PM or email if you are interested.

IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_3996.jpg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: 1958 St4

VB tell us about the top of the cab. I think I see what appears to be a canvas roll top. Most if not all the early Snow Trac's came so equipted it would appear.

Best of both worlds, a two band track with the big wheel in front.

Regards, Kirk

vintagebike

1958 St4 top

the top appears to be original and is just like the one on my other 58. it is old school vinyl coated fabric on wooden bows/sliders. i have talked to a company that does VW sliding top restorations- they say it would be easy for them make it work like new again.

vintagebike

ST4 Last pics -sorry sideways pics taken on old iPhone

Has correct cooling fan shroud, needs tail lights and correct rear latch
IMG_8493.jpg
IMG_5320.jpg
IMG_8493.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5318.jpg
    IMG_5318.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_5319.jpg
    IMG_5319.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 480

vintagebike

Will need a sprocket transplant soonish

i had a few questions about the sprockets. sorry, sideways again due to old camera
IMG_8501.jpg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Will need a sprocket transplant soonish

i had a few questions about the sprockets. sorry, sideways again due to old camera

It's time to be looking for new ones, I would say, but they will still run.. for a while.

Regards, Kirk

nikos

Re: ST4 Last pics -sorry sideways pics taken on old iPhone

vintagebike

Has correct cooling fan shroud, needs tail lights and correct rear latch

I had a few questions about the sprockets.

Attachments

• IMG_5319.jpg
    IMG_5319.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_5320.jpg
    IMG_5320.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_5318.jpg
    IMG_5318.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_8493.jpg
    IMG_8493.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_8501.jpg
    IMG_8501.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 461

vintagebike

1958 Snow Trac ST4 available again

Looks like my buyer probably changed his mind so it is now available again. Page up a few posts on this thread for more info and pics.
IMG_3997.jpg

vintagebike

1958 St4. Sold!

My Snow Trac has been sold locally in McCall. I should have two more Snow Cats, an early Tucker and a Trackmaster 4VL, for sale in the late Fall. :biggrin: