Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Rants and Raves Forum

Rants and Raves Forum Rant on! Rave on!

Old 08-23-2016, 12:20 PM
Bronze Member

Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,394 Posts
MrLiberty is on a distinguished road
Default Search engine Yahoo all in for Clinton

I have multiple e-mail accounts, some of the private, some public. The public ones I do not use mush except to have junk e-mail sent there so I don't have to bother with. On those accounts I do not have an avatar or personal information.

However, recently I noticed a pattern emerging when I try to post a reply to a news article that is on Yahoo. My avatar which has a conservative slant to it will not appear with my reply. And, if the reply is too critical of hillary it is taken down in a short amount of time.

Then I noticed that doing a search of clinton scandals on Yahoo would not load. In the search there were hundreds of sites with which were listed, but none would load for me. When I switch to Bing and typed in the same search the same sites popped up and I could open all the sites.

I then went to Google and had the same experience that I had with Yahoo. So with that said I would hope that the American people are smart enough to see that the MSM, and the print media along with several search engines are working together to get hillary elected. That should tell you that there is certainly a left wing bias in the media.

DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA FOR THE TRUTH, YOU WON"T FIND IT THERE!

What we tolerate today our children will embrace tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to MrLiberty For This Useful Post:
mla2ofus (08-23-2016)