• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol,LMC,DMC Model Numbers

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
Can any one out there help me to understand the model numbers on thiokols ect. 1200,1201,1202 A,B,C does it have to do with the year or the equpment on the cat . Also what makes soom have steel skin and soom aluminum. My model # is 1202 std std I assume is the track (pic in snow depth)also after LMC went out of business were any record keep by anyone to get a history of my cat thanks to all Larry

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Call Petersons equipment in Utah. I will get the number.

Peterson Equipment Company
P.O.BOX 6070
North Logan, Utah 84341
(435) 752-5110 phone
(435) 752-8696 fax
(ASK FOR JEREMY)

I have the build sheets on all my Sprytes. Very cool to see what it left the factory with. Who built it and who purchased it. They even have the engine serial numbers so you can see if its the original engine and trans. Mine are all original.

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks sonwop this will be great I will call first thing in the morning.this is better then I had hoped again thanks for your help Larry