• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not your normal Fender Bender

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Someone drove right over the top of this car while being parked. The lady just took her insurance off to park it for the winter, but thought one more drive wouldn't hurt :pat: it did. :ermm:

Fender Bender

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I guess she should have NOT canceled her insurance. What if SHE hit someone? Then what?

They will never catch the alien that did that. Thats right..... I said alien.
I would usually say this is SnoOps fault but the headlights are cracked..... which means it was a UFO.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Someone drove right over the top of this car while being parked. The lady just took her insurance off to park it for the winter, but thought one more drive wouldn't hurt :pat: it did.

And then admitted to a crime on camera? I'm assuming you have to have ins in MN.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
in Kansas that would earn her a moving violation ticket at the least -- and put her in a higher cost insurance bracket for the next 3 years. Of course, the insurance companies down here also issue some pretty good discounts for maintaining insurance for longer than 12 months at a time - they call it a "longevity discount" - even if you dongrade to liability only for the winter.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Honestly she should go get insurance and file a claim. It is a pre-existing condition and that is what the democrats want covered. How could you people be so callous?!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
What I don't understand is this restaurant she was parked in front of has all glass across the front. This was done in broad daylight. I just have a hard time believing someone did not see it happen.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
maybe it was an "on-purpose" as opposed to an accident - and the witnesses know better than to say anything.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Thats not been hit in a car park.....she has hit something in my opinion and covered her ass....the damage and story dont add up:hammer:

Inspector Galv is gonna sniff round this one:shifty: