• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Getting tossed and blown right now...

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Really windy outside tonight.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Try it with 9" of snow that blew right in my driveway. I built my house in about the worse possible spot. Every time the wind comes up it builds a big snow drift in front of my house.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Try it with 9" of snow that blew right in my driveway. I built my house in about the worse possible spot. Every time the wind comes up it builds a big snow drift in front of my house.

I have three huge snow drifts I have to go and dig out this morning before the freezing rain hits. Actually, I'll probably be digging them out in the freezing rain. I'm too old to like winter any more!

BoneheadNW

PB-
What are you doing up so early on a Sunday?

Sounds like you got hit pretty hard too. From the looks of things, I will have to be clearing the hill up my street before attempting to drive out of here.

Bone

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
PB-
What are you doing up so early on a Sunday?

Sounds like you got hit pretty hard too. From the looks of things, I will have to be clearing the hill up my street before attempting to drive out of here.

Bone

I don't sleep well with 50 mph winds out.

After I dig out the driveway. I have 2 miles of private road to work on. I'm very thankful that I have a neighbor with a skidsteer to help out. Very thankful!

BoneheadNW

By the looks of the radar map, you guys got hit pretty hard last night. Still too dark to see any damage here, but the worst is yet to come. Monday morning people will be out trying to get to work. After icing over, the morons will end up in a ditch and call 9-1-1. Boy do I wish I could tell these people what I really think!
Bone

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Just fed the horses....-10F with 5"-6" of powdery snow on the ground and 25MPH steady winds with gusts up to 30-35MPH. Visibility about 50 yards.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
It is going to be a wonderful drive back to Wisconsin tonight. Then I'm coming back through another storm Tuesday night.
Oh, it really sucks out now. They are saying windchills in the -20s or -30s tonight.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
yeah.. it's just a tad bit cold and windy out there:shock:

Attachments

• yikesss.JPG
    yikesss.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 58

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Im sure PG remembers the English weather at Christmas being predictable and dull like this....

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 63

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Holyyyyyyyyyyy Toledo!!!

Just ran out to the grocery store in this crap!!

:eek::bitterCol

by the way, it was fun watching the locals stock up on bread, milk blah blah blah.. for crying out loud this is nw Ohio, not the freakin' Yukon!:rolf2: