• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bread Winner...Making Babies!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Got this one today and thought I would share it . . .

Bread Winner...Making Babies!

I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.

The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois. Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the ruling class spends your tax dollars.

Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I beleive theres a whole lot more of that going on then anyone would beleive & I dont doubt it being true for a second :hammer:

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
The government needs the population to keep growing to support their schemes.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The government needs the population to keep growing to support their schemes.

Except that following that logic with the above scenario you have a classic Ponzi scheme. How many of these babies will become "producers" in regards to the tax base? My bet is that it will not be a good return on the taxpayer's investment.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry don't buy a word of it more like BS being pushed. First off in most states family members take over a child of another family member they don't qualify for anything period. I know this first hand as my sister in law is raising a grandson from her daughter and doesn't even get medicare for the child nor food stamps. She also lost her unemployment after 27 weeks in spite of the fact she is in her late 50's and a house wife most of her life, hence little skills to get a job though she worked pretty steady over the last few years regardless.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Except that following that logic with the above scenario you have a classic Ponzi scheme. How many of these babies will become "producers" in regards to the tax base? My bet is that it will not be a good return on the taxpayer's investment.

Worse yet the odds of the becoming REproducers is a perty sure bet . :whistling: