• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

July 3, 2020 So long, sports -- nice knowin’ ya

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
July 3, 2020
So long, sports -- nice knowin’ ya
By Richard K. Davis

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/so_long_nice_sports_knowin_ya.html

If you’re already fed up with the repugnant race pandering from sports like NASCAR and the English Premier League, get ready for much worse. Watching the NBA or NFL will be tantamount to endorsing the loathsome ideology of BLM and Antifa. Take a knee, sports fan, or take a hike.

I’m choosing the latter. When I turned on the restart of the EPL to see all teams take the knee while wearing Black Lives Matter on their jerseys, my viewing days were over. The fake-noose abomination and subsequent race pandering of NASCAR ending that decades-long kinship.

Even watching sport shows has become unbearable, as each commentator, especially the whites, stumble over each other to prove their undying wokeness. They hate their knuckle-dragging racist audience even more than the players do.

There may be no crying in baseball, but sports sure has a lot of groveling these days.

The politicization and racial proselytism now mandated by athletes is a desecration of the games and their traditions. And what gives these million-dollar babies the right to demand sports submit to their race mongering? Well, they can run fast, throw a ball, make a basket, and jump high. They can extort whatever they want from the games, and their white enablers sure aren't going to object. They're on both knees already and willing to supplicate themselves fully if demanded.

Sports have meant an enormous amount to black advancement the past 50 years, and that has been accomplished with the backing and support of the fans, white and black. Thanks for nothing.

Freedom of speech is forbidden by the BLM presidium and its toadies, so don’t even think of resisting aloud. We viewers can only speak through our remotes. The COVID epidemic taught us we can live without sports; the pandering makes that an imperative.

Do the right thing, turn the channel.

Bannedjoe

Never cared for sports, never will.
Millions and millions of dollars for uppity athletes who throw balls around...

I still think working your ass off in front of 65 pounds of boiling oil, or really any another job, should pay more than bouncing, kicking, or running with a stupid fucking ball.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Never cared for sports, never will.
Millions and millions of dollars for uppity athletes who throw balls around...

I still think working your ass off in front of 65 pounds of boiling oil, or really any another job, should pay more than bouncing, kicking, or running with a stupid fucking ball.

I used to be all about football and auto racing.
Not now.

:thumb:

Only time professional sports are on my tv is when I channel surf and happen to pass by a game :)

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The only sport I've ever watched was the superbowl. After capernick's caper that don't happen anymore.
Mike

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
The only sports I watch is rodeo. Nice, God fearing, America/Canada loving country folk :) The Brazilians and Mexicans who participate are also respectful.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I was thinking about this.....Those big money sports like football or baseball they are just playing with or chasing balls.

To be a professional bullrider you have to HAVE them !

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose team owners are smart enough to know when to pick their battles but I'm baffled that this is allowed to go on. I do watch sports on occasion but no longer. I refuse to be part of this ignorance. I always have prefered playing sports to watching someone else play. I play volleyball a little and hack around at golf but that's about it now days. TV overall has been off more than on in our house. The silence is refreshing ...until wife or I play a youtube video or something. LOL Times they are a changing.

I predict the owners and leagues will learn money walks ...well I hope so anyway. My money will never support this type of BS.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The only sports I watch is rodeo. Nice, God fearing, America/Canada loving country folk :) The Brazilians and Mexicans who participate are also respectful.

Added a package to my Sling streaming service $5 a month for 12 channels. One is the Cowboy Channel :)

Attachments

• FAFE6683-3DC0-4260-AFAE-4657F9FA46E1.gif
    FAFE6683-3DC0-4260-AFAE-4657F9FA46E1.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
  • 65C6B231-6046-4D8E-8442-75BF57E25506.jpg
    65C6B231-6046-4D8E-8442-75BF57E25506.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 30